RADform and Rad Design Inc are seeking a motivated, detail driven professional to fill the position of a full time Sales Associate / Interior - Architectural Designer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a design professional to grow into a sales role within a fast growing company, with a great opportunity for a long term relationship, promotions and advancement.
A background in interior design, architecture, or contract furniture design or project management is strongly preferred.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Learning and sharing product knowledge
- Managing client relationships
- Interfacing with architects, interior designers and real estate professionals
- Product specification and support
- Interior Design and Space Planning
- Project management
This position offers a unique opportunity to work on architecture and interior design projects with Rad Design Inc, as well as design sales through RADform.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in interior design working for an architecture or interior design firm or contract furniture dealer
- Bachelor’s degree in design (Interior Design or Architecture)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Fluent in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup, 3D rendering and other design software
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
- Excellent attention to detail; Ability to multi-task
- Planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, team-player attitude
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Passion for modern design